Go Down

Topic: Arduino Uno RD/Atmega328 + RX1286D3-TIW 128x64 LCD (Read 171 times) previous topic - next topic

roshu

Hello there everyone.

I have recently bought from an online shop a 128X64LCD (RX1286D3-TIW - see the attachment for details of it) and a few Atmel Atmega328. I also have an Arduino Uno R3 that I am going to use to program the AVRs and use it for prototyping. I have read troughout the display documentation I've attached, but I am not sure if I can drive this display with my Atmega32 or Arduino.

Also, as I see the display has a lot of pins for data. I am very curious if I can use the display with my AVRs via a SPI interface.

Has anyone worked with this kind of display before? Or can anybody point me out a start on this display? I am somehow new and noob with electronics, and I would like to learn from you guys.

I have searched a lot on the internet to check out about this display, but I haven't got any information rathar than the documentation I've attached. Also, this is the link from where I've bought the display:
http://www.tme.eu/ro/details/rx12864d3-tiw/afisaje-lcd-grafice/raystar-optronics/

Thanks in advice.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy