(SOLVED) BMP180 and DUE: wrong readings

Hi all,

my BMP180 is working fine with Arduino Uno. Using it with the DUE shows wrong readings (for example 115°C), same code and same library. That's confusing to me. I've read about problems with I2C devices that aren't found on the bus at all, but mine is found. The I2C scanner works too.
The alternative wire library found here Due I2C not working - #34 by system - Arduino Due - Arduino Forum doesn't help.
I'm using Arduino 1.5.7.
Does anyone know the solution? It's quite frustrating...

Thanks in advance

Are you sure you have the latest beta ? You could download it once again, just to be sure.
Did you try the Adafruit library ? GitHub - adafruit/Adafruit_BMP085_Unified: Unified sensor driver for Adafruit's BMP085 & BMP180 breakouts

I downloaded it about 1 hour ago. I am using this library from sparkfun https://github.com/sparkfun/BMP180_Breakout/archive/master.zip. I'll try the Adafruit library.

Edit: Amazing, using the Adafruit library from here GitHub - adafruit/Adafruit_BMP085_Unified: Unified sensor driver for Adafruit's BMP085 & BMP180 breakouts with the Adafruit_Sensor library from here GitHub - adafruit/Adafruit_Sensor: Common sensor library it works!

Strange to me that the sparkfun version works only on Arduino Uno properly, not on the DUE.

Thank you very much!

Most libraries should have been adapted in the past few month for the Arduino Due. Thumbs up for Adafruit :stuck_out_tongue: