Go Down

Topic: can´t upload sketch on windows 7 (Read 317 times) previous topic - next topic

Darude

hi, yesterday i received my new arduino mega and i uploaded some sketches. but now i cant upload anything. why is this happening? im running arduino on a windows 7 laptop. when i press upload, it just says UPLOADING to I/O BOARD and nothing ever happens. please help me :)

daveg360

when you plug the board in - do you get the notification that hardware has been plugged in?
If your system involves lethal voltages/life critical/flamable elements - you probably shouldn't need to ask.
The Arduino != PC.

JoshAbell

I had the same problem on my Mac and on a Windows XP machine. Things were working great with my Duemilanove... and then for some reason things just broke as described in these posts:

avrdude: stk500_getsync(): not in sync: resp=0x00
avrdude: stk500_disable(): protocol error, expect=0x14, resp=0x51

I followed Doctor Wangs advice (a few pages up) of unplugging the board via USB, connecting it, and starting the upload (maybe I had hit the upload button a second before I plugged it in). My program uploaded and now everything seems OK. Really weird.

Good luck.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy