Go Down

Topic: Cannot discover Arduino BT (Read 371 times) previous topic - next topic

Nikal

Hello people,

I have got a project with the arduino BT board which consists in gathering data from different sensors and passing them on to an android phone.

As I'm completely new to Arduino and processing, I first played around with some basic pieces of codes etc.

So I decided to go on with this but now I'm facing a very embarassing issue : I can no longer connect to my arduino BT as I do not even see it when I try to add a bluetooth device.

I mean it's like the Bluetooth chip is not working any longer or something. I thought it could be due to the batteries so I changed them but the result is the same, cannot pair with it either with my computer or my phone, the arduino BT is not discoverable any more  :'(.

As this issue is the most basic one I guess, I did not find anything apart from changing the batteries that could set the thing right.

Would you have any idea or could you tell me anything that I could do to troubleshoot that ?

Thanks.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy