Go Down

Topic: Arduino + obstacle avoidance (Read 941 times) previous topic - next topic

stryker

Hi, I'm trying to build an obstacle avoidance system on a quadflyer. I'm using the arduino duemilanouve. Trying to get an LED to blink and a buzzer to indicate when I'm getting too close to an obstacle. I'm having problems with the programming code. Does anyone know how to go about doing this? I'm really stuck. I dont really have any background in programming so i do hope someone will enlighten me.

Groove

You're going to have to give some more details.
Read your post again, as though for the first time, and work out what is missing.
Per Arduino ad Astra

jada

ou're going to have to give some more details.
Read your post again, as though for the first time, and work out what is missing.

Yeah !
to staart out with
the quadcopter.
the sensors
how are  you interfacing arduino duemilanove to it ?

liudr

I don't want to throw you a wet blanket but it sounds too difficult for someone with no programming experience. I suggest you start with something that you can actually do, maybe reading an infrared distance ranger or sonic ranger.

stryker

Yeah I decided to do a range finder kinda thing. I'm using a Parallax Ultrasonic Ping))) sensor. Kinda just intend to measure distance and upon reaching a certain distance, the LED and buzzer activates. Is there any more info that I'm missing out?

Go Up