Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: help  (Read 252 times)
Glassport,Pa@ USA
shoop teh whoop!
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

http://www.arduino.cc/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1238213847

[ch9618][ch9618][ch9618][ch9618][ch9618][ch9618][ch9618][ch9618][ch9618][ch9618][ch9618][ch9618][ch9618][ch9618][ch9618][ch9618][ch9618]

Norway@Oslo
Edison Member
loveArduino(true);
View Profile

Bumbng and crosspostng is not part of the arduino forum norm.

Your chance of getting help actually decreases when you do this.

I understand if you feel like everyone is being a bit harsh, but this forum is meant as a help channel, and a source for others to learn from reading the posts about experiences other peoples have made.

I would suggest  that you take some time and have a look around the forum.
You will learn a lot, and you will see how things are done.

This is a community, and we have established kind of an norm of how to behave, write, and where to post what.

Bonn, Germany
God Member
View Profile

Main Entry: com[ch8226]mu[ch8226]ni[ch8226]ty
Pronunciation: k&-'myü-n&-tE
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural -ties
Usage: often attributive
Etymology: Middle English comunete, from Middle French comuneté, from Latin communitat-, communitas, from communis
Date: 14th century
1 : a unified body of individuals: as a : STATE, COMMONWEALTH b : the people with common interests living in a particular area; broadly : the area itself <the problems of a large community> c : an interacting population of various kinds of individuals (as species) in a common location d : a group of people with a common characteristic or interest living together within a larger society <a community of retired persons> e : a group linked by a common policy f : a body of persons or nations having a common history or common social, economic, and political interests <the international community> g : a body of persons of common and especially professional interests scattered through a larger society <the academic community>
2 : society at large
3 a : joint ownership or participation <community of goods> b : common character : LIKENESS <community of interests> c : social activity : FELLOWSHIP d : a social state or condition

Believe me, Mike, I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid[ch8230] and I went ahead

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: