Go Down

Topic: Hello All (Read 752 times) previous topic - next topic

IanH

Hello everyone,

I figured I would start a post and introduce myself.  Ian here as you can tell by the most inventive screen name.  I am getting very excited by the possibilities of the Arduino low cost and feature set!

Anywho I am an avid scuba diver, work in R&D for scuba/lifesupport systems, reef keeper, programmer, motorcycle enthusiast, firearm supporter, alcoholic.  That fairly well describes me in 50 words or less.  ;D

Interested in my first project w/ an Arduino in building a controller for my reef aquarium.  If there is somewhere to start project threads, I will start one there.  I will have MANY newb questions, but do have a bit (very limited) electronics background, but a much nicer programming background.  I also tend to get very involved in forums that I am well..involved in!  So I will thank everyone now for the help they will be providing me and I apologize for the arguments when I gain adequate knowledge to disagree with the experts!

Ian

AlphaBeta

Hello and Welcome :)

jener8tionx

Here is a link to my aquarium controller build:

http://reefprojects.com

Good Luck!!!

IanH

Hey! Awesome your my new best friend!

jener8tionx

PM me if you want/need help.  I am a noob myself.

IanH

PM'd, hopefully we can work on this project together

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy