Go Down

Topic: General mounting board (Read 507 times) previous topic - next topic

GusGF

I'm about to start playing around with the Arduino again and I was wondering what other people did with regards to building their projects and keeping everything tidy and organised.

I'm looking at getting a piece of wooden board about 25x25cm maybe to which I can mount a breadboard  , the Arduino and any other bits and pieces such as USB connectors, etc. At the moment I've got wires going from the Arduino to the breadboard and everytime I move from one place to another it's a bit messy whereas having a solid flat board that I could attach things to would keep everything organised.

If not a wooden board then maybe a plastic tray I could tack things to. Does anyone else have this problem and what do you do?

weedpharma

I go for the feral look with wires all over the place. Neatness only happens once the project works.

Weedpharma  :)

GusGF

I've just bought a plastic chopping board and will be using that to mount the Arduino board, breadboard and an intermediary socket for the USB power. That should keep things nice and tidy.

Go Up