Go Down

Topic: Arduino interfacing Mac OS X (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

I started a web page dedicated for 2 way interfacing with the Arduino USB boards and a Macinotosh Computer.  With a little bit of modification to the code I believe you can even interface multiple Arduino boards connected to one computer at a time.  The link is below.  

that's cool. don't know what to do with it yet, but surely a nice direction to go. i did some cocoa programming about 2 years ago, didn't have arduino back then, so the only useful thing that came to my mind was a fullscreen media-centre like application. i stopped working on it when the first "frontrow" rumors started on the web :-/ ...and when i noticed how complex it would get if i made it customisable with applescripts. which was the main idea.

anyway... thank you for sharing this.

No problem! I really should be calling this a totorial of how to use Xcode with the arduino.  I want to become what i call  somwhat of an expert if possible at this and writing test programs have always been the easiest way for me to do this so I hope my trials and errors help everyone on here that want to program on a Mac and maybe this will help people that are scared of Xcode.  It really is a decent free c++ programing environment.  My biggest problem is debugging and I dont like apple's debugger much.  I'm glad to help and as I get more spare time i'll post more tutorials.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131