Go Down

Topic: Official ThingSpeak Library for Arduino, Particle, and ESP8266 (Read 9982 times) previous topic - next topic

ha2709

I dont receive any error code when getting from getLastReadStatus. IT can connect ok,because I can use it to upload data to Channel,but when I use it to get data from Channel, it only 0 value

ha2709

about 2 weeks ago, I can get correct data from Channel, but now, it only 0 value

rpurser

Sounds like it's not connecting to the wi-fi and/or internet.   For clarity, the demo does no error checking on the calls to configure and connect ethernet and internet.  You should investigate & confirm that before going further.

-Rob
Visit www.mathworks.com/iot to learn more about analyzing your IoT data.  Visit www.funwitharduino.net to learn more about my intro and intermediate arduino courses.

ha2709

With the same hardware, when I upload Write Muitiple value to channel, it upload ok, but When, I run Read Last value, it only show value :0. I cant check whether or not It connect to the internet with the sample sketch from Thingspeak Library.

ha2709

When I check the Mac address of hardware at Network Watcher, I can find the Mac address & IP address of hardware, so I think the hardware connect Ok to the internet

nafis

Why has Thingspeak Library disappeared from the Particle Build Libraries?
I only see an unofficial version?

rpurser

Hmmm -- something weird is going on.  I can see it, but it's version 1.0.0, rather than the current 1.1.1 version.

-Rob
Visit www.mathworks.com/iot to learn more about analyzing your IoT data.  Visit www.funwitharduino.net to learn more about my intro and intermediate arduino courses.

rpurser

Looks like particle is having problems with its library management.  I have a question in, but see http://status.particle.io/

fallendragon

Is it possible to use the library to read multiple values? eg I want to retrieve more than just the last value, I want the last 5 entries.

rpurser

Hi,  the library doesn't support it directly.  However, you can use the readRaw function and parse the results yourself.   See the example for readRaw in the documentation.  That gets data from the last day.

-Rob Purser

Go Up