Go Down

Topic: Who needs a Software Real Time Clock? (Read 12 times) previous topic - next topic

piecurus

Sorry Mem,
looking at the code you wrote, it seems to be DateTime.cpp and not DateTimeStrings.cpp!!
is it ok?

mem

Nov 12, 2008, 12:32 pm Last Edit: Nov 12, 2008, 12:40 pm by mem Reason: 1
sorry for the confusion piecurus, that is the correct code for DateTimeStrings.cpp.
The comment in that code was a typo,  I edited the post above to correct it.

piecurus

now it works!
thankyou!

Only one more comment. I'm using a Mac OS Leopard.
In the 0012 version, the example sketches have to be placed in a folder named "examples" inside the principal directory.
For instance, the DateTime sketch has to be put inside the folder "/hardware/libraries/DateTime/examples/DateTime/". In this way, the examples can be opened from "Open -> Examples -> Library-DateTime".
That's all!

mem

Thanks for the feedback. I have uploaded the new code to the playground. Please do give it a try and also verify if the directory structure for the example works for you.

hotcarrier

mem:

I will try the new DateTimeStrings.cpp, but with the older version commented out as you suggested my sketch still freezes after running a short time and then jumps to some new random time. The other sketch you asked me to try runs for 24 hours without problems. I am using a Mac for development. This is all still on 0011

Go Up