Go Down

Topic: Arduino Shell (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

halidziya

Hi All;

I develop a new shell for arduino , It is open source it is usesful when you debug arduino with robotic environment. You can use with other terminals.

For example when you want to change 12th pin as 1 simply write
write 1 12
in serial shell

You can download from sourceforge its name is fruitshell

cr0sh

Now that you've made your first post, post a link to the project! It sounds like something I could use myself...

:)
I will not respond to Arduino help PM's from random forum users; if you have such a question, start a new topic thread.

halidziya

Sorry The forum not allowing me to send links

halidziya

you can reach from sourceforge.net / projects / fruitshell

cr0sh

Strange; you should be able to post a link right after your first post - just by putting the URL in your posting (it will automatically create a link).

I'll have to take a look at the code later on; I got to the sourceforge site, so your instructions on how to get there came across ok - for others, go here:

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/fruitshell

:)
I will not respond to Arduino help PM's from random forum users; if you have such a question, start a new topic thread.

halidziya

I release new version 2.1 , it has small scripting language in it.

smd

May 15, 2010, 11:40 pm Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 11:40 pm by smd Reason: 1
Hi halidziya,

Just wanted to say thanks for releasing your code - I used most of it for my version of the 'fruit' shell, which should also work through telnet - see Arduino playground - Sdfrethsh... (edit: but it seems I missed your new version posted yesterday :) )

Cheers!

halidziya

Oh very good, I will download it.

In a new version I add a simple script language , it may be very benifical. And it is simple to add new commands

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy