Spend 90% of your time learning C, because that is what the Arduino is programmed in.The other 10% of your time could be spent on the other languages.
Do you have any skills i programming? Bcause if you're just starting and don't know anything yet, you'd better start with the basis : algorithmy. It's not a language, just the "science" behind every language : how to structure your code, how the various conditionnal statements works, etc... If you can't understand the difference between a while and a if loop, start by this ^^
Of course, have stated that learning a little of more than one language is probably bad, I have to admit that I still feel a pull towards Python. I'm just worried that it's structure is so unique that it will slow me down and complicate obtaining a move advanced level of understanding when it comes to arduino code.
Please enter a valid email to subscribe
We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the
email we just sent you.
Thank you for subscribing!
via Egeo 16