Go Down

Topic: Xcode Project for Arduino Development (Read 818 times) previous topic - next topic

Cooper Baker

For those of us who like Xcode I have made an Xcode project that builds directly onto Arduino hardware.  See the makefile in the project for more information.

http://music.calarts.edu/~cbaker/Home/Code/Xcode/files/Xcode_Arduino.zip

Narbotic

Thanks for posting this - been wishing for code folding in the Arduino IDE for a while now.  It took me a bit to get up and running, but it now I have it working for single file projects.

I'm stumped when attempting to build multi-file sketches - unable to reference any header files successfully. Any pointers are much appreciated

-- btw those using the ATMega328p should change the Makefile's UPLOAD_RATE to 57600

Thanks again!

sksk

Nov 21, 2010, 02:12 am Last Edit: Nov 21, 2010, 02:14 am by sksk Reason: 1
Hey thanks a lot for the template.

I got it working, but like the above user I am unable to include any external header files.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Cooper Baker

I just found this thread again while looking for something else...

Narbotic and sksk - I never use external headers w/ arduino stuff so I don't know how to do this, however, you may be able to just add them to the modules section of the makefile...

Cheers.

sksk

Thanks a lot for replying.

Unfortunately including it inside the modules section did not work for me. I tried to import TimerOne.cpp and it is looking for "TimerOne.o" extension.

Thanks a lot for your help. If anyone has this working can you please chime in.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy