Go Down

Topic: Help- using an arduino to make a midi controller (Read 32 times) previous topic - next topic

Suryavoice

Thanks Chris and Thanks God...a good start point is half correct way! :D
now i'll just wait for kit delivery to start testing!
Be sure....i'll fight and ask in this topic more and more  ;D

Suryavoice

ok guys....i've almost all parts....only a question before start because i haven't found any good help: which is the material behind touchscreen? the kind of "paper" who diffuse the light?
do you know?

Chrisferreira

Suryavoice

touchscreen seems working...there's an interesting post of a japanese guy using a ds controller with a resistence connected to ground for each direction....how make it responsive with led? mystery...  :)
sure i am best singing and playing guitar...and not programming :D

Phi Lam

"ok guys....i've almost all parts....only a question before start because i haven't found any good help: which is the material behind touchscreen? the kind of "paper" who diffuse the light?
do you know?"

The plate can be found on eBay. Search for 3mm Opal Acrylic. Do some measurements and you can have them cut it down to the size you need (the size of the touch pad).

I'm rooting for you, and I'd assume that we all are. Lol.

Chris and crew, congrats on the success. I still remember the night where I found this forum. Much different community mentality since then. It's pretty amazing.

Go Up