Go Down

Topic: arduino and pd - turning leds on!! (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

pseudonimo

i using pduino and i cannot connect leds to any port except the PWM ones....

with pd, how can i turn a led on connected to digitalIns 13, or 6, for example?

I cannot find any documentation on it...

can anyone help?  :-?

fux

Jun 21, 2006, 11:13 pm Last Edit: Jun 21, 2006, 11:17 pm by fux Reason: 1
hello,

maybe have a lock to this link and download the arduino object:

http://at.or.at/hans/pd/objects.html

i do not work with PD, so i am not sure if this will help you

cheers,

fux

pseudonimo

thats where i downloaded the object! problem is documentation on it!!

its really difficult to get started on arduino! lots of info missing to get started with...

thanks for the reply!
:D

admin

hi

can you tell me what info is missing, maybe this can help us improve the docs :)

massimo

pseudonimo

yes! :D thks!!

im working with macintel, and one of the problems is that i cannot run arduino 04 on mac. i get the error (an error occured while creating a new sketch. arduino must now quit) Tried to follow the forum concerning mac intel with arduino 03 and ended up with the error i have in arduino 04.

since i have windows istalled too, i uploaded the arduino card with the pdduino firmware. but the only thing i can do is control leds plugged in the pwn0, pmw1 and pmw2. throught Pure Data "PDuino" i cannot turn o a led on port 13 for example.... i would really like to be able to control the card throught pure data!

I also cannot find any information about the card itself... digital vs analog, low vs high inputs vs outputs, voltage, amperage, etc. the pin switches! what voltage can i power suplly the card!!....

thanks!! :D

admin

Jun 24, 2006, 07:41 pm Last Edit: Jun 24, 2006, 07:42 pm by admin Reason: 1
PDuino is an amazing piece of code but I have the feeling it needs a bit of debugging.

I think hans has done a very important contribution to arduino but we need to help him
test the code and make it perfect.

Next week I'm teaching in barcelona and I might be able to debug it properly

PS on the subject of Mactel computers I have the feeling that until one of us gets a mactel computer
that version of the software won't run properly

massimo

pseudonimo

hei! thanks for the reply! so ill just have to hand on getting the most i can!!

:D

if you manage to debug pduino please keep me posted...

Go Up