Go Down

Topic: arduino and a cellphone (Read 512 times) previous topic - next topic

patrizia

is there anyone out there who has dealt with reading information through arduino from a cellphone which has gps capabilities?
i would like to make arduino display on some wearable interface a reading of a distance...geographical distance from point A to point B measured on the cellphone.

CrashingDutchman

I think you are not supposed to ask the same question in every section of the forums... Also, it is easier to read the answers you might get in just 1 place.

patrizia

the question has been asked in different forum as there are different aspects of the process involved. i am at the beginning stage of my project so there are basic questions, questions regarding hardaware, other software etc...

i have been part of forums in the past where i only checked specific posts in specific sections and not others ... i assumed it was unsaid that i post it in different places to get different opinions and to make sure that all the parties involved in the forum might have been able to give me a feedback of some kind...

thank you for your comment nonetheless...so it will be clear why i post it in so many places.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy