Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: RFID login  (Read 730 times)
Arduino rocks
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

i am able to send the id of an rfid tag in serial with some code from the playground but how would i control the software side of the project which would login to a winxp computer when the correct tag is swiped?

London
Tesla Member
Have fun!
View Profile

There are so many different ways of doing what you want that its difficult to answer your question without know more. You need to say more about what you want to control and clarify if you have any experience with XP programming tools or programs that are capable doing the controlling.

Arduino rocks
View Profile

I have limited BASIC skills. Would it be possible to use Breakfast Serial or Gobetwino?

London
Tesla Member
Have fun!
View Profile

Breakfast Serial seems to me very much like Firmta (see the playground for more on this) but both need some kind of programming language on the PC to work. I think Gobetwino may be what you are looking for if you are running windows.

I have not used it so please report back if it works for you, I would be interested in knowing how you get on.

Good Luck!

Arduino rocks
View Profile

does anyone here have any experience in programming for the program autohotkey? it would be of help to me

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: