Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Any replies with help?  (Read 627 times)
Arduino rocks
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

I never seem to get any replies?

Could anyone tell me if it is possible to combine a personally developed max/msp patch with the maxunio patch? Therefore creating a patch that an ardunio board can send messages to to trigger sound.

Thanks.

Arduino rocks
View Profile

Lu,
you can add your own patch, you just need to look at the included maxuino example patches and pass correctly formatted messages to the maxuino GUI object and it will send them on to the arduino.
chris

Manchester (England England)
Brattain Member
Solder is electric glue
View Profile

I never seem to get any replies?
It could be that you are asking for very specific information. Most people here do not play with maxuino or indeed even know what it is. You could try a link to it in your question.

You are asking about interfacing to the arduino, the thing to remember is that the arduino looks to anything trying to talk to it just like a serial port.

Global Moderator
UK
Brattain Member
I don't think you connected the grounds, Dave.
View Profile

I never seem to get any replies
You've only made three posts, and the last one started off complaining that you hadn't had replies to the first two!

"Pete, it's a fool looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart." Ulysses Everett McGill.
Do not send technical questions via personal messaging - they will be ignored.

Western New York, USA
Faraday Member
View Profile

Well if you go to the Maxuino web page http://www.maxuino.org/ you will see that the purpose/function of what ever it is is just as obscure as the original question in this thread.  

Don

Arduino rocks
View Profile

Ok thanks for the help chris and mike. I am quite new to this and trying to gind my way within ardunio and maxunio.

I'm not sure AWOL how your reply helps? If you have nothing productive to say then please do not reply ok.  :-X

Global Moderator
UK
Brattain Member
I don't think you connected the grounds, Dave.
View Profile

I'm not sure AWOL how your reply helps?
Is that really a question?

"Pete, it's a fool looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart." Ulysses Everett McGill.
Do not send technical questions via personal messaging - they will be ignored.

Central Europe
Edison Member
Use the Source, Luke.
View Profile

I'm not sure AWOL how your reply helps?

Lu_Ke, here in the forums we get many young and impatient people who expect to get answers to questions uttered in nearly unreadable gibberish and with no information about what they try to do, who expect the rest of the world to know the products they have on their workbench sometimes without even mentioning them. Your postings showed some but not all of the symptoms.

No to solve a problem, either you can do it on your own or you have to ask for help. And when asking for help, it's just as important as on your connections to get the protocol here right. You ask the wrong question, you get no answer or the answer to the question you asked and not you want to have answered. Getting this right is just as important as knowing how to solder or read a data-sheet.

AWOL's post was just a gentle reminder, that you your signals to get help were all wrong.

And yes, I am an old fart who's convinced that social graces aren't outdated.

Korman
« Last Edit: October 30, 2010, 02:57:30 am by Korman » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: