Go Down

Topic: What are the right partlistcodes for some components (Read 402 times) previous topic - next topic


Maybe a question for a designer of drawer:

For the partlist of a prototype I want to agree to international partlistcodes for the compenents (in Dutch NEN5152).

I doubt about the next codes:
- LCD code H (= indicator) or P (=meter)?
- keypad code S?
- DAC code G (=generator)?
- ADC ??
- Arduino Nanoboard A (=assembly of components)


Guess I never got the memo, I don't understand this at all.
Rob Gray aka the GRAYnomad www.robgray.com



I think the OP wants the schematic symbols for what he/she has listed.
I googled and  Dutch NEN5152 appears to be a drawing standard for drafting.

Tom... :)
Everything runs on smoke, let the smoke out, it stops running....


Probably like this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reference_designator
I would guess ADC and DAC and maybe the keypad are all "Inseparable assembly" - "U", but it's just a guess...


Ok, well DACs and ADCs are chips or "Inseparable assemblies", so as you say they are U as we always do.

If we have the wrong end of the stick it's time for the OP to speak up.
Rob Gray aka the GRAYnomad www.robgray.com

Go Up