Go Down

Topic: Music (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

I'm looking for a software that works with Arduino that uses something like Audacity to help sync it to  the music.
Its for a Firework controller firing 150 relays. Any Idea? Or am I going to have to really write ALL that code?

What about MAX/MSP plug-in for Abelton music software? i think this will allow all the interaction you could need between a music platform and the arduino it's all ready set up for it and there is loads of people all ready doing it so coding it should be  a lot easier

Jan 19, 2011, 04:24 pm Last Edit: Jan 19, 2011, 04:58 pm by MEMPHIS7291 Reason: 1
Awesome! exactly what im looking for a think. But do I really have to pay $300 for Ableton? And which version is best? and what all else do I need for the 2 to talk to each other?

I'm Using Arduino Mega with SN74HC595 To control 150 relays, will Ableton be able to understand all that?

Is  there a cheaper version of ableton?

Abelton should have no problem with the relays. Yes it is a bit expensive I think you get a free version with some sound cards. So if you haven't got one already thats an option. I think a cut down version (which will do fine as far as i know) comes free with http://www.m-audio.com/index.php?do=products.family&ID=PCIinterfaces these sound card. Check but it definitely come with one of them. It's a much cheaper way to get it

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131