Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
Author Topic: Aquarium Reef Controller, stage 1, the LCD shield,  (Read 31610 times)
Arduino rocks
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Hello!!!
You could post the soft Minder Reef V1.02 by Luke or his latest version. Since the V1.00 does not work the keypad.

Thanks!!!!!

England
Arduino rocks
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Wow has it been a long time since i was last on here.

*blows dust off Arduino mega*

Like all good things, they take time and sometimes lifes prioritys like university and work take over. i havent really picked up an Arduino in months and July 10 i had to dismantle my pico but thankfully i recently restarted it and this has kick started my joy for Arduinos again. last week i placed an order for a second Arduino mega i also go TONNES of "stuff" leds, resistors, basic chips, pots, mini strepper, sometihnglike 4 different LCD screens all of which to play with.

The main project is Kinda on hiatus at the moment its kept safe and i do plan to pick it back up but for now i brought the second Mega to work on "other" functions. so i would like to now take it down a notch, forget LCD's for a moment, pH probes, temperature probes those can all be intergrated later. for now i want to work on lighting.

Specifically How to interface 2 chains of 3 watt led's via buckpucks and PWM, and an RTC.

Im going to start a new thread to help declutter this thread and my new drive for lighting.

the first side thread is here:

http://www.arduino.cc/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1295647519/0#0

and its about implimenting the lights.

tag along if anyone has any benficial infomation!
« Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 05:06:21 pm by Harlequin » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
Jump to: