Go Down

Topic: Where did my MACRO go? (Read 602 times) previous topic - next topic

Apr 13, 2007, 04:22 pm Last Edit: Apr 13, 2007, 04:22 pm by garth Reason: 1

I'm trying to figure out where _SFR_IO_ADDR is defined.  I've installed v0007 of the arduino software on my FC5 linux box and (I think ) all the necessary libraries.  The Java app runs fine, but when compiling any source I get:

warning: implicit declaration of function `_SFR_IO_ADDR'

from the 'lib/targets/arduino/pins_arduino.c' file.   This is then followed by about 9 errors on the following lines that try to use this macro.  I've got this installed:

# rpm -qa | grep cdk

Am I missing anything?  Thanks!

It should be defined in avr/sfr_defs.h, which should be included by avr/io.h.  Does the "base" package you have installed include avr-libc?

Hi, thanks for the quick response!  It doesn't look like the base package contains avr-libc.  Apparently I missed that package when downloading.  Finding and installing that also led me to discover that my RPM situation was a mess; I had AVR RPM packages installed from two different sources, both providing the same files, but in (sometimes) different places.

I uninstalled everything and reinstalled only the cdk-* RPMs and my environment works like a charm now.  Thanks!

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131