Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Where did my MACRO go?  (Read 473 times)
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out where _SFR_IO_ADDR is defined.  I've installed v0007 of the arduino software on my FC5 linux box and (I think ) all the necessary libraries.  The Java app runs fine, but when compiling any source I get:

warning: implicit declaration of function `_SFR_IO_ADDR'

from the 'lib/targets/arduino/pins_arduino.c' file.   This is then followed by about 9 errors on the following lines that try to use this macro.  I've got this installed:

# rpm -qa | grep cdk
  cdk-avr-base-0.5-20060203
  cdk-avr-uisp-20050207-20060610
  cdk-avr-gcc-3.4.5-20060708
  cdk-avr-gcc-c++-3.4.5-20060708
  cdk-avr-binutils-030113-20030120

Am I missing anything?  Thanks!
« Last Edit: April 13, 2007, 09:22:55 am by garth » Logged

Forum Administrator
Cambridge, MA
Faraday Member
View Profile

It should be defined in avr/sfr_defs.h, which should be included by avr/io.h.  Does the "base" package you have installed include avr-libc?

View Profile

Hi, thanks for the quick response!  It doesn't look like the base package contains avr-libc.  Apparently I missed that package when downloading.  Finding and installing that also led me to discover that my RPM situation was a mess; I had AVR RPM packages installed from two different sources, both providing the same files, but in (sometimes) different places.

I uninstalled everything and reinstalled only the cdk-* RPMs and my environment works like a charm now.  Thanks!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: