Go Down

Topic: 3 axis auto stabilized platform (Read 31041 times) previous topic - next topic

mem

What is the relationship you want between the input pulses and the output pulses?

GekoCH

Hmm I thought that my Hitec servos need a Pulse between 900 and 2100.

One thing when i test the "// ServoDecodeTest" it does show me the error
Not_Synched. But whne I siwtch the transmitter of it does show "Failsafe".

Why not_snyched?

GekoCH

sorry the values are right i can use them for controlling the servo without
map()....

mem

Jul 27, 2008, 12:01 pm Last Edit: Jul 27, 2008, 12:01 pm by mem Reason: 1

One thing when i test the "// ServoDecodeTest" it does show me the error
Not_Synched. But whne I siwtch the transmitter of it does show "Failsafe".

Why not_snyched?

Not synched means the decoder has never received a valid signal. A valid signal consists of all channel pulses within the minimum and maximum values followed by a valid sync pulse, with the time values defined in the header file. It will only enter the fail-safe state on an invalid signal after has detected at least one complete valid frame.

More complex detection of an invalid signal is awaiting some spare coding time. Any volunteers for this are welcome  ;)

GekoCH

Ah ok thx!

Just one thing the values from the different channels
they always jump (like 1201, 1202 , 1203) so the Servo
is always vibrating.
Do you know a way to get a stable pulse?

PS: Thx for all your help!!!

Andy

mem

Jul 27, 2008, 12:25 pm Last Edit: Jul 27, 2008, 12:44 pm by mem Reason: 1
You can filter the pulse data if you need to, but first make sure that the servos are not drawing more power than the arduino regulator can supply . If you need it, I  think there is some filter code to do a moving average in the playground.

jamiemcshan

Mem,

Thank you, yes, I had put the ServoTimer2 code in the ServoDecode folder... I told you I was new to all this!

Thanks so much for your help. I got it running and doing a simple routine with 3 servos. I can't wait to put this into my robot so that door opens, claw lowers, claw raises, door closes!!! This is great and I never could have done this without your incredible code!

Jamie

Boomii

Hi,

ServoTimer2 seems very great.
Could you please release your librarie ServoTimer2 ?
Thanks!
my robot, my dream.

mem

I have posted the library code and a test sketch for ServoTimer2 here: http://www.arduino.cc/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1230479947

Rui Costa

Anyone have the 3 axis auto stabilized platform working? If yes, it have kalman filtering?

I bought acel. and gyros from sparfun. I'm very interested in this project.

aeroman

Hello,

I'm new to this forum and could use a little help for my Arduino project.
I'm trying to get my receiver working with some code I got, but my talents are close to 0, so here I am :-(

aeroman

in fact, I have some code for a 4 propellers heli (Quad) but my radio does not want to work with it, the code is only working with Spektrum receivers.
I have worked for over two weeks trying to get it work with bits and pieces I found everywhere, but as I am very new to Arduino, and code is not my strength, I have been searching more and found out about this forum and noticed that mem's interventions are very documented and talented.
After lurking for a while, I decided to register and try to get help on this board.
Could someone help me please, I'm close to the edge :'(

Frisken

Hi!

I have some trobble getting the code that mem wrote to compile in the arduino 17 enviroment. Has anyone succesfully compiled that code in the 17 version???

If so, I whould like to now how.

Frisken

OK, now I got the arduino 17 to at least start to compile but I get all theese errors:
f:/arduino-0017/hardware/tools/avr/lib/gcc/../../avr/include/stdlib.h:111: error: expected unqualified-id before 'int'

f:/arduino-0017/hardware/tools/avr/lib/gcc/../../avr/include/stdlib.h:111: error: expected `)' before 'int'

f:/arduino-0017/hardware/tools/avr/lib/gcc/../../avr/include/stdlib.h:111: error: expected `)' before 'int'

I have tested the same code in arduino 11 and it works just fine. But in 17....
Is there a problem in the stdlib for arduino 17??

mem

Oct 05, 2009, 11:20 am Last Edit: Oct 05, 2009, 11:20 am by mem Reason: 1
Frisken, have you tried the code posted in this thread: http://www.arduino.cc/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1228137503/0

it has the fix for the problem introduced in releases later than 0011.

Go Up