Go Down

Topic: Arduino Mega, Screw (Terminal) it (Read 51937 times) previous topic - next topic

wasin_kao

Hello, everyone
I'm looking for mega screw shield like this post, I don't  know anybody would you mind giving
me pcb layout for myself DIY?
Thanks,
wa

CrossRoads

I have bare boards, kits, and assembled boards ready to go.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

yfaykya

Sorry to bump this thread but I would quite like one of these also!
Any still going or alternatives?

Thanks!

ajohnsonlaird

Also apologies for bumping a thread that's been snoozing for a while....

Are these boards available, CrossRoads?

Thanks
Andy

CrossRoads

Yes, they are still available.  
Latest version with extra +5/Gnd and 3.3V/Gnd connectors also.
http://www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17/
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

ajohnsonlaird

Yes, they are still available. 
Latest version with extra +5/Gnd and 3.3V/Gnd connectors also.
http://www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17/

Thanks!
I've sent you an email with an order!

Cheers
Andy.

CrossRoads

Wow, it's taking forever to arrive.

brodonhaas

Sep 24, 2016, 05:54 pm Last Edit: Sep 24, 2016, 06:05 pm by brodonhaas
Would like to order Mega Screw Shield.
Still available?
Thanks,
bro d

ajohnsonlaird

I'm remiss in not posting a follow-up. I ordered four of these and they are superb. Great build quality -- and they do precisely what they need to do.

Heartily recommend these!

Way to go, Crossroads!

Andy.

CrossRoads

Thanks Andy. We sent 20 out yesterday, another today, and have 15 more ready to go to Spain now. It's quite the popular board.

Go Up