Go Down

Topic: IDE 1.8.0 Released -- update: 1.8.7 (Read 99597 times) previous topic - next topic

LuisSousa

Hi, i have this problem;

In file included from C:\Users\Admin\Documents\Arduino\sketch_nov11a\sketch_nov11a.ino:4:0:

C:\Users\Admin\Documents\Arduino\libraries\MCUFRIEND_kbv/MCUFRIEND_kbv.h:16:26: fatal error: Adafruit_GFX.h: No such file or directory

compilation terminated.

exit status 1
Erro ao compilar para a placa Arduino/Genuino Uno.

Any 1 know who to fix?
Thanks.

MAS3

Hi LuisSousa, welcome.

Yes, you fix it yourself.

Seems like you didn't install all required libraries.
I don't know whether Adafruit_GFX.h is included in the MCUFRIEND_kbv library or not, so you should check that.
If it is not, install that library by using the library manager.
I have it installed for some time already, so i can't tell you whether it came as part of something else or not.
Also check to see you need other libraries as well for this sketch of yours.

By the way, this thread wasn't meant for questions like this.
Please be sure you put you questions in the correct location.
That way, chances are a lot better you will be promptly helped with some suiting suggestions.
Have a look at "blink without delay".
Did you connect the grounds ?
Je kunt hier ook in het Nederlands terecht: http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php/board,77.0.html

Birki

Hi!
I wrote a C++ class on debian stretch on a raspberry that communicates with an Adafruit ItsyBitsy M4 or a Feather Express M4 using libusb. Well - native USB is a little bit more tricky and I would not molest anyone when I would be unsure that there is something really strange going on:
- When compiling my code for the Feather with Arduino IDE 1.8.5, all works fine. The Raspi sends something, and the Feather responds accordingly, and all is fine.
- That works also when I use the terminal of the Arduino IDE. I send something, and the feather reacts. I use "Serial.write()" to send data via USB and "Serial.read()" on the Feather.

When uploading the code from Arduino IDE 1.8.7
- all works fine with the IDE terminal
- when connecting with the Raspberry and my C++ program, I can send data which are recognized by the Feather (at least I think so - i fire up the red LED on pin 13 for certain characters, and turn it off with others) but
- i cannot send anything ... both with the ItsyBitsy M4 and the Feather Express M4!!!

I have not tried it yet with another native USB board such as the Teensy, but this is really strange - does someone have an idea???
yours
wolfi
PS: cross posted this also in the Adafruit forum

Go Up