Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Wiki discuss: Corrupt Array Variables And Memory  (Read 877 times)
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Hi all,

Since every once in a while I bump into a problem with corrupt array values, this time I dug up a little further in this forum, and posted an small study of an example, with plenty lot of links and suggestions for debugging here on the Wiki Playground:

Arduino playground - CorruptArrayVariablesAndMemory

If anyone can spot anything wrong to be corrected, or if you have some more suggestions for relevant links - I'd sure much appreciate some comments here smiley

Cheers!

Knivsta,Sweden
Low level's cool
View Profile

Nice work!

In the "initial example" it says

and the expected output of this program is:

I suggest omitting "expected" here, as the reader might otherwise believe that the actual output of the initial example is something else.

View Profile

I suggest omitting "expected" here, as the reader might otherwise believe that the actual output of the initial example is something else.

Cheers drhex - fixed! Thanks for the comment! smiley

Seattle, WA USA
Brattain Member
Seattle, WA USA
View Profile

Might be worthwhile putting your name on the page. Some people have expressed concern about the accuracy of the data on the playground. Knowing who wrote the information makes it easier to accept or question the veracity of the data.

View Profile

Hi PaulS,

Might be worthwhile putting your name on the page. Some people have expressed concern about the accuracy of the data on the playground. Knowing who wrote the information makes it easier to accept or question the veracity of the data.

Ehh... smiley I was enjoying my sort-of anonymity for a while, there ... I was looking if I could sign the user page at the Wiki - but there is no such thing; and this forum's user control panel doesn't offer "name" field either, as far as I can see...

Then I thought I could make a null edit, and sign the summary field - but that PmWiki shows entire articles in history, and so it would have been difficult to see smiley So, in the end, I just signed below the content ( although I'd have preferred to not have my name on the page itself - who knows if UDBA may be looking, lol smiley )

Cheers!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: