Go Down

Topic: how to store the captured image in arduino to the mail  (Read 293 times) previous topic - next topic

jagannathan

how to store the captured image in arduino to my gmail account,mobile

PaulS

how to store the captured image in arduino to my gmail account,mobile
Write the proper code.

What image is the Arduino capturing?
The art of getting good answers lies in asking good questions.

jagannathan

In security system,the image is captured by the camera and it is stored in arduino ,i want to send the captured image to my gamil account

rpt007

This forum aims to get the user to do the job.
You will get advice whenever you show your own effort and are hanging on a specific point or need a kick into the right direction. So get up on your feet and start learning how to set the mail set up.

Aunt Google is always your friend.
Before you ask:
Did you really read and understand How to use this forum ?
AND:
Do you have already some solution or is a part of the problem sitting in front of the screen?  :)

PaulS

send me the code
To do what? You need to start by posting the code that you have that stores the image in the Arduino. If it really does that, it must be a damned tiny image.

rpt007

it must be a damned tiny image
unless he stores the image on SD card or so
Before you ask:
AND:
Do you have already some solution or is a part of the problem sitting in front of the screen?  :)

PaulS

unless he stores the image on SD card or so
OP specifically said
it is stored in arduino

rpt007

Are you sure that all OP's are so precise?
I bet that the picture is not stored in EEPROM/flash/..  but in something which can hold bigger data - and if I am not right - ok, the picture is so small that it can be stored "in Arduino", so what.
Before you ask:
AND:

Go Up