Go Down

Topic: library build errors (Read 428 times) previous topic - next topic

westfw

It would certainly be more comforting if the initial library build didn't result in a bunch of bright red compiler warnings !

Code: [Select]

In file included from D:\bin\arduino-0010\hardware\cores\arduino/WConstants.h:1,
                from Firmata.cpp:31:
D:\bin\arduino-0010\hardware\cores\arduino/wiring.h:60:1: warning: "abs" redefined
In file included from Firmata.cpp:28:
d:/bin/arduino-0010/hardware/tools/avr/bin/../avr/include/stdlib.h:118:1: warning: this is the location of the previous definition
Firmata.cpp: In member function 'int FirmataClass::available()':
Firmata.cpp:70: warning: no return statement in function returning non-void
Firmata.cpp:70: warning: control reaches end of non-void function
In file included from D:\bin\arduino-0010\hardware\cores\arduino/WProgram.h:6,
                from Stepper.cpp:48:
d:/bin/arduino-0010/hardware/tools/avr/bin/../avr/include/avr/signal.h:36:2: warning: #warning "This header file is obsolete.  Use <avr/interrupt.h>."
In file included from D:\bin\arduino-0010\hardware\cores\arduino/WProgram.h:8,
D:\bin\arduino-0010\hardware\cores\arduino/wiring.h:60:1: warning: "abs" redefined
In file included from D:\bin\arduino-0010\hardware\cores\arduino/WProgram.h:1,
d:/bin/arduino-0010/hardware/tools/avr/bin/../avr/include/stdlib.h:118:1: warning: this is the location of the previous definition
In file included from utility\twi.c:25:
d:/bin/arduino-0010/hardware/tools/avr/bin/../avr/include/avr/signal.h:36:2: warning: #warning "This header file is obsolete.  Use <avr/interrupt.h>."

wayoda

It would certainly be more comforting if the initial library build didn't result in a bunch of bright red compiler warnings !

Absolutely, annoys me since I fell in love with the Arduino back in arduino-0007!
Eberhard

mellis

I'll see what I can do for Arduino 0011.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy