Go Down

Topic: Problems, Problems, Problems (Read 2612 times) previous topic - next topic

quackmaster7000

I did everything you told me to; even combinations of that. And yes, I added the -verbose to that section. It didn't do anything...

quackmaster7000

Ok. I figured something out. This may help you solve some bugs. If I bring up properties on the run.bat file, and set it in compatibility mode for Windows 95, then it runs correctly! But if I try to set the actual main Arduino executable for compatibility mode for Win 95, it does not start up just as before. Unfortunetely, I can't seem to find a workaround for Processing... :-/

mellis

Weird.  I'm glad you got it working.  And thanks for letting us know how - it should come in useful.

quackmaster7000

Just to clarify, I have to run Arduino by clicking run.bat when it is set to that mode. I don't just set the run.bat file to Win95 compatibility and run the Arduino exec. That doesn't work. Just thought you might want to know that for future development.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy