Missing reference pages in arduino-0010

It appears that a number of html pages linked from the extended reference are missing from the arduino-0010 distribution. The ones I noticed were
Volatile.html
Const.html
PROGMEM.html
Mathh.html
PortManipulation.html
Include.html

I took a peek at the SVN repository to see how the reference pages were generated, but it looks like they're all checked in together as a single 'reference.zip' archive. The current version of the archive still seems to be missing the files listed above.

I know this probably isn't a big deal for a lot of people, since the reference is always available online but I work offline relatively frequently, and appreciate having the reference on my laptop.
Thanks.

Good call.

It's because the reference download script (build/fetch.sh) - one of the nastiest pieces of code I've written - doesn't check the extended reference page for links. I'm hoping to rewrite the script soon (so it no longer hurts my eyes to look at it), and having it download the extended reference will certainly go into the new version.

It's because the reference download script (build/fetch.sh) - one of the nastiest pieces of code I've written - doesn't check the extended reference page for links. I'm hoping to rewrite the script soon (so it no longer hurts my eyes to look at it)

I've taken the liberty of creating a perl script that replaces the guts of current fetch.sh script. It downloads the files from the web site and rewrites them for local use. I'm not sure if this is what you had in mind or not, but I think it's reasonably well commented and should be more maintainable the existing script. I went ahead and made it handle the extended reference page's links. Also, while testing it I noticed that the links to the FAQ weren't getting rewritten, so I fixed that too.

If you're interested, what would be the best way of getting this to you?

Tom

Oh, nice! Email is good, either dam@mellis.org or to the developers mailing list.

So you know (in case it gets spam-filtered), I've sent the script to dam@mellis.org. Enjoy!