Go Down

Topic: Help write a story. (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

birddog

I was hoping that everyone might come together to write a story.  If you want to make a contribution, copy the story from the post above yours and add just 1 sentence.  Try to wait and give others a chance to add a few lines before adding again.  Be as random as you want, but try to keep it clean and readable. Lets see where it goes.

Last night I had a dream of geat idea for an arduino project.

Robin2

Last night I had a dream of geat idea for an arduino project. I had become really cheesed off with blinking LEDs and I needed a challenge

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

Groove

Last night I had a dream of geat idea for an arduino project. I had become really cheesed off with blinking LEDs and I needed a challenge.
I thought of creating an AI capable of defining "geat".
Per Arduino ad Astra

Delta_G

Mar 17, 2017, 03:13 am Last Edit: Mar 17, 2017, 03:14 am by Delta_G
Last night I had a dream of geat idea for an arduino project. I had become really cheesed off with blinking LEDs and I needed a challenge.

So I posted on the Arduino forum to see if anyone had a code for that and some guy named Paul called me an idiot and told me to post my code.
If at first you don't succeed, up - home - sudo - enter.

TomGeorge

So I posted on the Arduino forum to see if anyone had a code for that and some guy named Paul called me an idiot and told me to post my code.

Then a guy called Tom, tried to tell me how to use the forum... then wanted a circuit diagram, so I used my Fritzy App and sent him one.
Everything runs on smoke, let the smoke out, it stops running....

Naneen

When Paul and Tom saw the Fritzy App they both went off the deep end. So II re-post with an Eagle print, this calm then down. But now I'm afraid to post the program, but I need help so here it goes.

Code: [Select]
[code]
// AI Program for "geat" //

void setup() {
  // put your setup code here, to run once:

}

void loop() {
  // put your main code here, to run repeatedly:

Start

Stop
}
[/code]

What goes in-between?

TomGeorge

Mar 21, 2017, 11:02 am Last Edit: Mar 21, 2017, 11:03 am by TomGeorge
When Paul and Tom saw the Fritzy App they both went off the deep end. So II re-post with an Eagle print, this calm then down. But now I'm afraid to post the program, but I need help so here it goes.

[code]

void setup() {

}

void loop() {

Start

Stop
}

What goes in-between?
a couple of   "goes too" statements......

[/code]

Robin2

[Stage directions] Guys, you need to include all the existing text in your replies so that at every stage there is a complete story [/Stage directions]

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

TomGeorge

Mar 21, 2017, 11:36 am Last Edit: Mar 21, 2017, 11:40 am by TomGeorge

Then a guy called Tom, tried to tell me how to use the forum... then wanted a circuit diagram, so I used my Fritzy App and sent him one.

[code]

void setup() {

}

void loop() {

Start

Stop
}

What goes in-between?

[/code]
[Stage directions] Guys, you need to include all the existing text in your replies so that at every stage there is a complete story [/Stage directions]
[Stage directions] Will do .... :) :) :) [/Stage directions]
[Stage directions] Tom points out that the continuity of the thread will be destroyed if we don't.
Otherwise someone will not be able to comprehend our prattling.... [/Stage directions]

Naneen

void setup() {

}

void loop() {

Start

Stop
}

What goes in-between?

[Stage directions] Tom points out that the continuity of the thread will be destroyed if we don't.
Otherwise someone will not be able to comprehend our prattling.... [/Stage directions]

Once again it feels like home. I can feel the love of this place with all the helpful hints. But please write the program  so I can get an "A" in my class. No rush I need it by tonight.

TomGeorge

Mar 22, 2017, 02:25 am Last Edit: Mar 22, 2017, 02:29 am by TomGeorge

void setup() {

}

void loop() {

Start

Stop
}

What goes in-between?

What goes in-between?

Once again it feels like home. I can feel the love of this place with all the helpful hints. But please write the program  so I can get an "A" in my class. No rush I need it by tonight.

By TONIGHT???? Have you got all your GNDs connected...What have you been doing all this semester?

Naneen

void setup() {

}

void loop() {

Start

Stop
}

What goes in-between?
a couple of   "goes too" statements......

What goes in-between?

Once again it feels like home. I can feel the love of this place with all the helpful hints. But please write the program  so I can get an "A" in my class. No rush I need it by tonight.

By TONIGHT???? Have you got all your GNDs connected...What have you been doing all this semester?

Making LEDs go on-off-on-off-on-off

Robin2

void setup() {

}

void loop() {

Start

Stop
}

What goes in-between?

What goes in-between?

But when I asked my class mate if my project was working he said YES - NO - YES - NO - YES - NO. Should I get another friend?

...R

birddog

void setup() {

}

void loop() {

Start

Stop
}

What goes in-between?

What goes in-between?

Once again it feels like home. I can feel the love of this place with all the helpful hints. But please write the program  so I can get an "A" in my class. No rush I need it by tonight.

But when I asked my class mate if my project was working he said YES - NO - YES - NO - YES - NO. Should I get another friend?  I think I will ask on the Arduino Forum (hmmm...what board to post in?).

TomGeorge

void setup() {

}

void loop() {
Start
Stop
}

What goes in-between?

But when I asked my class mate if my project was working he said YES - NO - YES - NO - YES - NO. Should I get another friend?  I think I will ask on the Arduino Forum (hmmm...what board to post in?).

YOU have a friend?
YOU didn't tell us that in your original post >:( >:( >:( >:(

Go Up