Go Down

Topic: road to solve delay on the arduino ide **FAILURE** (Read 4128 times) previous topic - next topic

eried

I am assuming its XP (because c:\documents...). Can you run another java application? I am thinking the problem is not arduino ide itself
My website: http://ried.cl

robert rozee

Jan 12, 2011, 04:23 pm Last Edit: Jan 12, 2011, 04:27 pm by robert_rozee Reason: 1
yes, XP indeed, with SP3. the machine is quite new, with minimal 'messing around' with it... clean without any signs of "window rot" that microsoft operating systems suffer from after a few years of use.

i've just downloaded a thing called 'Marvin Project' from sourceforge: "Marvin is an extensible, cross-platform and open source image processing framework developed in Java" - the bit i got was the image editor. it seems to run fine, can manipulate images ok. from this i'd be inclined to conclude that the java installation on my machine is working ok.

now what would perhaps be useful, would be if the log file(s) had a time stamp on every line - so we could see where exactly the delays are occurring.

Go Up