Go Down

Topic: ArduinoBT setup e uploading (Read 786 times) previous topic - next topic

I am an happy Arduino newbie.  :)
I have just received my first ArduinoBT and I'm having some problems in making it work properly.

I'm able to connect Arduino via Bluetooth in windows XP, using a small number com port (COM2), but when I try to upload a sketch di Arduino framework hang, until I close the connection. Shoud I have any feedback from the Arduino board during upload? any blinking LED or something?

I've read the others post on BT but I can't seem to find a solution to this problem and an answer to my doubts.  :-/

By the way, when I connect it to the power supply (4V), the 3V3 LED light up and nothing else happens. The FAQ talks about a "green power light". Is the 3V3 the equivalent for ArduinoBT?

Thanks for your help!  :)

I'm having a similar problem. I recently got an Arduino BT and using Windows XP can make a serial connection but can't upload any programs to the board. The computer finds the BT module and allocates it a serial port number (COM 8). It even states that it is connected but when I try to upload any Arduino program i get the error message "Programmer is not responding". I have checked that the right port and microcontroller is selected and the serial.burn_rate=115200.
I'm guessing it's something really simple... but I don't know what it is...
Any help would be gratefully received.

try RESETTING the board with the button near the ICSP pins
right before pressing the UPLOAD TO I/O BOARD,
it should work.

Hi kk,

Thanks for your quick reply. Yes I have been resetting the board before uploading the program but the BT board still doesn't seem to be accepting the code and I continue to get the error message "Programmer is not responding". leaving me confused...  :-[

would be good to hear from any users who have succesfully connected and programmed a BT board with a PC running windows.

thanks for your help!

A suggestion I've received in the hardware forum..
try Arduino 0007 instead of Arduino 0009. I have no luck with 0009 but 0007 works flawlessly.

Hope it helps

wow! yes that works!
thank you very much!!!  :)

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131