Go Down

Topic: Arduino BT and the basics (Read 452 times) previous topic - next topic

Currently I happen to have Arduino BT and I would like to control the WT12. I would like to write a application that will echo all the received strings I send via terminal session* to the device. Because later on I would like to respond on this.  I only have some questions about how to use the Arduino BT.

• I don't need to use the BTInitialization sketch as the basics of my application? (see: http://www.arduino.cc/en/Main/ArduinoBTInitializationSketch)
  • Every mobile phone which supports the SPP (serial port profile) should be able to find the serial port

I would like to test the Bluetooth module first by opening a serial port connection on a 112500 baudrate and then send the appropriate commands to it. As listed in the WT11 documentation. Earlier have used a Sparkfun BlueSMiRF module where I was able to do the same. By entering in command mode and then send AT commands. Only when I am trying to get into the command mode of the WT11 by sending three escape characters. Nothing happens?

Please help!

There is a topic about getting into command mode with the escape sequence. It also has some example code. I don't know the topic title but use google to search the forum. The  forum search doesn't always return all results.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131