Go Down

Topic: 10.5 on intel and arduino11 (Read 434 times) previous topic - next topic

paxswill

I'm having some trouble with getting the arduino software up on a MacBook Pro. It's running 10.5.3, and I've run the arduino software in 10.4 before without a problem, but whenever I try running the software now, I get a message that pops up saying "The sketchbook folder no longer exists, so a new will be created in the default location." I tried copying the sketchbook folder over from a windows install, but that didn't help, it still throws up the same message. After displaying the message for a split second, the software then quits. It works fine on a PPC mac mini running 10.5.3, just no this machine. Thanks

paxswill

Okay, I've tested some stuff, and I get the same error if I'm running 10, or even 12 (as of a couple minutes ago).

mellis

Hmm... do you have any non-ASCII characters in your username?  Is there an Arduino directory in your Documents folder?  What are the permissions on it?  Is there an "arduino" (lowercase) directory?  

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy