Go Down

Topic: EAGLE Question (Read 659 times) previous topic - next topic

Nachtwind

Hi,
I have seen many people here showing off their EAGLE boards as rendered Image. May someone tell me how that works?
Believe me, Mike, I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid[ch8230] and I went ahead

halley

Plain old screen capture?

mem

Feb 26, 2009, 05:29 pm Last Edit: Feb 26, 2009, 05:30 pm by mem Reason: 1
I think he is referring to using POV-Ray to do a 3D rendering

There is an intructable here: http://www.instructables.com/id/Render-3D-images-of-your-PCBs-using-Eagle3D-and-PO/

Nachtwind

thank you, that POV-Ray thing was more of what i looked for :0)
Believe me, Mike, I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid[ch8230] and I went ahead

florinc

mem, that was a good pointer, thank you.
A question, not quite related, but I feel you may know the answer: how does one insert those pop-up comments into images (examples on instructables and adafruit site)?
Thanks. (I tried to google around for this topic, with no success.)

mem

Hi florinc, try a search on the terms: html mouse rollover

florinc

Thanks, I got it. Writing HTML + Javascript would be more difficult than writing arduino code :) I was actually looking for an app that would help one add the notes. I found that Flickr offers this feature, there is a button called "Add note" in the upper left corner of the image.
Thanks anyway.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy