Go Down

Topic: Bluetooth upload problems (Read 569 times) previous topic - next topic

PigMundt

I am trying to get my new Arduino BT board up and running. I have a valid paired connection to the board and COM41 is my serial port for the connection. When I attempt to upload a program to the board I get a failure.

avrdude: stk500_getsync(): not in sync: resp=0x00
avrdude: stk500_disable(): protocol error, expect=0x14, resp=0x51

I assume that I do not have a valid serial connection. Anybody know how to solve my problem?

lievenstandaert

I have the same problem.

I can get a sketch uploaded by pressing the reset-button after hitting 'upload' .
I thn still get a (different) error message, but the new sketch starts being executed.

did you find a better fix in the meantime?

Lieven

nomis

Hello !

There are a lot of threads discussing this problem on the forum.

You should pay attention when you want to upload to first compile your code and then upload (ctrl-r  & ctrl-u).
If you want to be more precise, you can also add the line 'upload.verbose=true' in your preference file. So you can see exactly what's happening.
I think I read that high ports sometimes do not work well ...

Anyway, just have a look on the FAQ of the forum, you'll find many answers to that problem !

Good luck !

Mike T

Hi,

I wrote a article about a auto-reset for the Arduino-BT, but I got no responses so far. Please have a look at here: http://www.arduino.cc/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1251415313.

Maybe I can make a shorter and easier to read description and supply a already compiled version of the patched avrdude...

MikeT

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy