Go Down

Topic: How do I use AVR studio? (Read 3 times) previous topic - next topic

techx

dcb get a life

i have searched this forum avr freaks forum google and the arduino site for help...

get a clue asshole

Digger450

This thread is starting to remind of a thread from a couple weeks ago where someone started acting rude when the answers were not to their liking.  If techx responds that I am clogging the internet with this post, we will have a winner!   ;D

techx

Oct 07, 2008, 02:44 am Last Edit: Oct 07, 2008, 02:45 am by brianfast Reason: 1
dcb is rude. anyone telling someone to google it for a question that is not obvious is rude. I hate people like dcb. Anyway I  assume that I need to use the ICSP to program and that is my problem as I am using USB. So this thread is no longer needed.

dcb

I don't get it techx, I've been trying to help you and figure out where you are coming from and what you are asking.  But instead of saying "thank you", you act like I owe you something and should read your mind and type out detailed instructions which you still might not understand.  

Google is your friend, search for arduino and c++ or avrstudio or whatever and read.

I appreciate you are on a frustrating part of the learning curve, but there is no cause for personal attacks, let alone hate.

techx

telling people to use google is an insult to their intelligence.

Go Up