1. GUI interface for Optimization Flag: Add a small GUI interface in preference section for optimization flag settings.
2. Option to add multiple .c & .h in workspace tree. Files added should appear on project workspace tree on left side. Write know you can also add multiple files but there is no proper project workspace tree like section.
3. Display ZI, RW, RO & Code data separately.
4. When right click on any variable/function, it should have option to take you to its definition.
5. Make a copy of all internal library used and move them in project workspace, & then build the code from these files which are in project workspace.
First 4 options, I think any IDE should have.I dont know why arduino as IDE dont have those?