Go Down

Topic: Where I insert my product code? (Read 6262 times) previous topic - next topic

Leeka

At the moment ( March 2018 ). You cannot register your ' Genuine Arduino Product'.

I await correction .

Regards

L

JLP-Engineering

20th of March 2018,
I received my orignial ARDUINO UNO.
The little booklet in the box tells me:
REGISTER
YOUR PRODUCT
ON MY.ARDUINO.CC

But it seems registration process still does not work!

If anybody knows, where to inster Product Code, please let me know   :smiley-confuse: 

ballscrewbob

@JLP-Engineering

You got as far as posting but seem to have missed out reading the first page of responses.
There is no place and wont be for some considerable time (if at all).

It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

JLP-Engineering

@ballscrewbob

thanks for the quick respond, you are wrong: I've read first page of this page.

I did my post, just in case I havn't found the place
and to point the official staff of ARDUINO to the fact, that this request to register product is still distributed without any opportunity to do so.

How do you know?
 > There is no place and wont be for some considerable time (if at all).

I still hope   :-)

regards

ballscrewbob

Mar 20, 2018, 04:59 pm Last Edit: Mar 20, 2018, 05:18 pm by ballscrewbob
There are still stocks of the other arduino company and they are still being distributed.

I only know as it has been mentioned by Arduino STAFF themselves.

It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

Go Up