Go Down

Topic: Sketchs have never imported to my UNO (Read 4256 times) previous topic - next topic

billtillson

I just bought an UNO and am having a hard time getting sketchs to upload.  I always get a message that says user confiuration does not exist.  Maybe i did not install the driver properly.  I am running on OSx.  Please help.  I want to get started using my arduino and have come to a complete stop

PaulS

I am running on OSx

There are dozens of versions of OSx. Can you narrow it down just a little?

I always get a message that says user confiuration does not exist.

When you do what? Screen shots and step by step actions would be helpful.

billtillson

When I hit the upload icon while holding shift this is what I see in the text box at the bottom.   Binary sketch size: 1018 bytes (of a 32256 byte maximum)
/Volumes/Arduino 1/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avrdude -C/Volumes/Arduino 1/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/tools/avr/etc/avrdude.conf -v -v -v -v -patmega328p -cstk500v1 -P/dev/cu.usbmodem0000103D1 -b115200 -D -Uflash:w:/tmp/build2547085465394088275.tmp/Blink.cpp.hex:i

avrdude: Version 5.4-arduino, compiled on Oct  9 2007 at 11:20:31
        Copyright (c) 2000-2005 Brian Dean, http://www.bdmicro.com/

System wide configuration file is "/Volumes/Arduino 1/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/tools/avr/etc/avrdude.conf"
        User configuration file is "/Users/justintillson/.avrduderc"
        User configuration file does not exist or is not a regular file, skipping

Using Port            : /dev/cu.usbmodem0000103D1
        Using Programmer      : stk500v1
        Overriding Baud Rate  : 115200
avrdude: Send: 0 [30]   [20]
avrdude: Recv: . [86]
avrdude: stk500_getsync(): not in sync: resp=0x86
avrdude: Send: Q [51]   [20]
avrdude: ser_recv(): programmer is not responding
avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding
I The tx and Rx lights flicker for just a few seconds and the pre installed plink program runs again.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy