Go Down

Topic: Site perfromance seems to suck AGAIN! (Read 4 times) previous topic - next topic

Nachtwind

just my thought.... the whole MSN Stuff could the indexing by bing (the best available search engine anyway..)
Believe me, Mike, I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid[ch8230] and I went ahead

jezuz

bing (the best available search engine anyway..)

Google or gtfo!

Nachtwind

gtfo?

Anyway, i love Bing... the search results are in 99% better than those advertiesements you find in google.. also Microsoft doesnt hide the fact that they are a monopolistic company and wont tell the people otherwise (like google does..)
Believe me, Mike, I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid[ch8230] and I went ahead

Collin80

GTFO = Get the F*** out.

Bing has a major uphill battle as google is now a recognized verb in the English language and everyone uses it. Also, lots of us hate Microsoft and wouldn't dream of supporting one single thing that they do. Google has a LOT more corporate goodwill. That having been said, I have heard some decent things about bing.

jezuz

Too bad my joke wasn't fully appreciated by the person towards whom it was directed.  :'(

I have occasionally used bing as a result of it being a homepage on someone's pc, so I can't say I hate it. 99% huh? Don't know about that. And for the record google != microsoft - they really aren't hiding any evil behind their awesome multicolored logo

Go Up