Go Down

Topic: my 2¢ (Read 2316 times) previous topic - next topic

mowcius

I agree that bandwidth and space is cheap, I am paying 5 bucks a month, and only getting a TB of bandwidth and 500gb of space

Where's this?

File Attachment Mod

quick reply box

quote and/or quick quote would be super too!

Ooohh, post them up in the forum suggestions thread quick!!!  ;)

Mowcius

sonicj

Aug 11, 2010, 03:38 am Last Edit: Aug 11, 2010, 03:38 am by sonicj Reason: 1
Ooohh, post them up in the forum suggestions thread quick!!!  

Mowcius

hmm... i thought this was the forum suggestion sub-forum? is there a specific thread? i didn't search, but i skimmed the first few pages of suggestions and didn't see it.

speaking of the suggestion sub-forum... i think changing the name from "forum" to "Site Support" or "Site Complaints & Suggestions", etc. would keep the number of "how do i do ______" threads from appearing in here! my 2¢ fwiw.
-sj

mowcius

hmm... i thought this was the forum suggestion sub-forum? is there a specific thread? i didn't search, but i skimmed the first few pages of suggestions and didn't see it.

Yes it is but I might have done a new thread for it.

Osgeld

Where's this?

hostmonster.com

I was fussing about them not too long ago but we seem to have that figured out

their current deal is 6 bucks a month (but its one of those you pay up front for 2 years) and they offer a couple more things
http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php?action=unread;boards=2,3,4,5,67,6,7,8,9,10,11,66,12,13,15,14,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,86,87,89,1;ALL

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy