Go Down

Topic: Counting of objects per minute (HELP) (Read 4679 times) previous topic - next topic

zener57

HI
I shall wish to count limp with paint per minute (application for my work) materiel available, Arduino-mega, sensor Sharp 2y0a02, touch-sensitive screen.
For the detection of limp as well as the management of the display everything is well, but I stick on the part to timer .
Can you help me?
sorry with my english .
THX everyone
William

PaulS

Are you having an issue with the forum? If not, post somewhere better.

zener57

HI PaulS
Except for the difficulties of translation, I prefer this forum because I obtains answers, contrary to the French forum.
Sorry.
Friendly
William

Coding Badly

William,

You misunderstand.  This section of the forum (Arduino Forum ? Web/Forum/Email/Spam ? Forum) is for questions about the forum itself.  Technical questions belong under Hardware or Software.  

Please select ONE section under Hardware OR Software that seems the most appropriate for your question.

zener57

Jan 13, 2011, 07:03 pm Last Edit: Jan 13, 2011, 07:17 pm by zener57 Reason: 1
sorry
I have certainly make an error, because I have already posted the questions on this forum,  can you transfer my comment on the forum adequat ?, I am sincerely sorry
Friendly William

Coding Badly

William,

I have certainly make an error, because I have already posted the questions on this forum,  can you transfer my comment on the forum adequat ?

Unfortunately, it is not possible to transferr your comment.  You will have to create a new post.

I am sincerely sorry

No need to apologize.  We'll just pretend this thread is not here.   ;)

Osgeld

I wont, I refuse to pretend anymore!
;)
http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php?action=unread;boards=2,3,4,5,67,6,7,8,9,10,11,66,12,13,15,14,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,86,87,89,1;ALL

retrolefty

I like to call them freedom fries myself.  ;)

Lefty

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy