Go Down

Topic: standardized form. (Read 5901 times) previous topic - next topic

Yot

Hi all,

Just a thought; Could there be some sort of form to fill out instead of having to do the formatting yourself? Maybe as a option so that you're free to use your own format.

Jeroen

madworm

Are you talking about an HTML form ?

There could be a structured demo wiki entry with chapters, sections... Then just copy and paste.
• Upload doesn't work? Do a loop-back test.
• There's absolutely NO excuse for not having an ISP!
• Your AVR needs a brain surgery? Use the online FUSE calculator.
My projects: RGB LED matrix, RGB LED ring, various ATtiny gadgets...
• Microsoft is not the answer. It is the question, and the answer is NO!

David Cuartielles

Yot: are you talking about a form to report e.g. a project? or to document a new hack of a certain type of sensor?

/d

Yot

Are you talking about an HTML form ?
yep.

There could be a structured demo wiki entry with chapters, sections... Then just copy and paste.
Not so idiot-proof but true.
are you talking about a form to report e.g. a project? or to document a new hack of a certain type of sensor?
As i'm thinking about it. It could be a option for all those and for publishing a new library etc. Main benefit i'm thinking about is that all information is structured the same. This would ease searching (sifting through) and classify what goes under what subject.

A thing i personally would like is that submitting info (in the broadest sense) would not require me to learn to write 'wiki pages'.

Jeroen

David Cuartielles

Hej,

I added it to the feature request list:

http://code.google.com/p/arduino-web/issues/detail?id=9&colspec=ID%20Web%20Type%20Status%20Priority%20Milestone%20Owner%20Summary

/d

Yot

AlphaBeta

Jan 06, 2010, 04:01 pm Last Edit: Jan 06, 2010, 04:04 pm by AlphaBeta Reason: 1
I've started on a default library layout suggestion on the playground.

Maybe we could agree on a standard?

I'm more than happy to write an applet or a php script and the accompanying form when we agree on a standard.

[edit]And yes, it is similar to the pages I write, but feel free to change it, or discuss possible changes :) [/edit]

luc-usa

Right, I think a code-type quote thing would be valuable.

mromani

@AlphaBeta

FWIW, I like you library page template.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy