Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Wanted Old cpus, trade with shield PCB, continues  (Read 1269 times)
Central MN, USA
Tesla Member
Phi_prompt, phi_interfaces, phi-2 shields, phi-panels
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

I still have 4 or 5 boards to trade for old computer processors, 8088, 286, 386, 486, etc. The board is valued at $12 but is full of feature.

Wanted: old processors:

I have this:
Details: http://liudr.wordpress.com/phi-1-shield/

I am also willing to add parts to a trade if it's worth the parts. I have one complete kit for trade as well. It looks like this:

Global Moderator
Boston area, metrowest
Brattain Member
Author of "Arduino for Teens". Available for Design & Build services. Now with Unlimited Eagle board sizes!
View Profile

I have an Intel N80186-10 from 1978, and a Signetics SC80C451A in a big 64 pin DIP package from 1987, interested in those?
I think I have a National Semiconductor 32 bit processor someplace too, 1985-86 type vintage.

Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

Central MN, USA
Tesla Member
Phi_prompt, phi_interfaces, phi-2 shields, phi-panels
View Profile

CrossRoads,
I'm interested in the 80186. It's NOT 80C186, right? I have two of those. I think they were for embeded systems. I'm not familiar with the 8051 but I'd like to have it since I haven't got any 8051 yet, they're MCU not general purpose CPU, which I mainly collect. If you could find the 32 bit processor, I can trade one PCB with your three processors. I think they're probably a few bucks each to the right collectors so hopefully a fair trade. If you're interested in the trade, just PM me your address and I shall send you the board tomorrow. Thanks.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: