Go Down

Topic: Good Day in Big D (Read 3145 times) previous topic - next topic

Coding Badly

It's a fine day here in the Big D with one exception.  Our dog is going through a "false pregnancy".  Poor thing thinks my wife and I are her puppies.

Ran Talbott

Beats having her think you're her lunch.

Coding Badly

Oh, we went through a bit of that!  Not actually thinking we were lunch but WAY too much biting.  Terriers are well named!

kevinsa5

OTOH, sounds like you could get a free lunch! Or at least a beverage, anyway.

:~ oof.

CrossRoads

Jan 27, 2011, 05:28 am Last Edit: Jan 27, 2011, 05:57 am by CrossRoads Reason: 1
Boston needs a name like Big B - all they have is Beantown.

Getting hit with January snowstorm #5 I think, another 6-12" on the way. If they declare another snow day, the kids will be in school until July! Getting good use out of my snowblower this year!

I wonder how the guy with the snow melting rain guage is making out.

How do we get a bigger font when typing responses? This is like size 4 font or something, just too small.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

Coding Badly

Boston needs a name like Big B - all they have is Beantown.

All better than the nickname I have for Houston!

Getting good use out of my snowblower this year!

Arduino project?  Remote control?  Autonomous (with the obvious safety kill switch)?

I wonder how the guy with the snow melting rain guage is making out.

Hmmm.  Good question.  My father-in-law might appreciate something like that.

How do we get a bigger font when typing responses? This is like size 4 font or something, just too small.

No doubt!  On my 1024x768 it is too bad but on this display I need a magnifying glass!  Especially that quote font size.  What is that?  Like 6 pixels high?

CrossRoads

Arduino project?  Remote control?  Autonomous (with the obvious safety kill switch)?

I wish! Got to do some muscling around still, very much a manual thing. At least no lifting & twisting like shoveling takes.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy