Go Down

Topic: Wanted Old cpus, trade with shield PCB, continues (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

liudr

I still have 4 or 5 boards to trade for old computer processors, 8088, 286, 386, 486, etc. The board is valued at $12 but is full of feature.

Wanted: old processors:

I have this:
Details: http://liudr.wordpress.com/phi-1-shield/

I am also willing to add parts to a trade if it's worth the parts. I have one complete kit for trade as well. It looks like this:

CrossRoads

I have an Intel N80186-10 from 1978, and a Signetics SC80C451A in a big 64 pin DIP package from 1987, interested in those?
I think I have a National Semiconductor 32 bit processor someplace too, 1985-86 type vintage.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

liudr

CrossRoads,
I'm interested in the 80186. It's NOT 80C186, right? I have two of those. I think they were for embeded systems. I'm not familiar with the 8051 but I'd like to have it since I haven't got any 8051 yet, they're MCU not general purpose CPU, which I mainly collect. If you could find the 32 bit processor, I can trade one PCB with your three processors. I think they're probably a few bucks each to the right collectors so hopefully a fair trade. If you're interested in the trade, just PM me your address and I shall send you the board tomorrow. Thanks.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy