Go Down

Topic: IDE 1.6.6 is now available for download (Read 32198 times) previous topic - next topic

T2Pogi

Hello All.
 I am a newbie and I am installing the 1.6.X IDE.
I am running on windows XP.

I got this warning that I must stop the installation less my system might become problematic immediately or later.

ANy advice on matter?

Thanks in advance.

T2P

pert

I am a newbie and I am installing the 1.6.X IDE.
There is no 1.6.X IDE. Please state which specific version you're trying to install.

I got this warning that I must stop the installation less my system might become problematic immediately or later.
Is that the exact wording of the warning? If not then provide the exact wording.

The more vague you are, the less likely anyone here will be able to help you with your problem.

rmolinero

All my sketches have compilation failed error on v1.6.6! Thank you

pert

All my sketches have compilation failed error on v1.6.6! Thank you
Why are you using Arduino IDE 1.6.6? You do know the current version is 1.6.12 now right? Arduino IDE 1.6.6 was one of the worst IDE versions ever released. If you want to use a stable old version then install Arduino IDE 1.6.5-r5 but I recommend just updating to Arduino IDE 1.6.12, which has many improvements. There is absolutely no reason to use Arduino IDE 1.6.6.

rmolinero

I have "exec: "/bin/avr-g++": file does not exist" error permanently. I'm going crazy!

linktech

hi, every one, i have recently install the arduine software (arduino-1.7.11.org-windows.exe) and (arduino-1.6.12-windows.exe) this 2-version its problem in the  Compile after simple coding for project LED Blink this coding is download from Arduino website.  below is the attachments please advice. need help.

AWOL

Please post the error message (and the code which caused it) in code tags please; many people are reticent to download anything.
"Pete, it's a fool looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart." Ulysses Everett McGill.
Do not send technical questions via personal messaging - they will be ignored.

Ballscrewbob

IDE 1.7.11 is not supported here you need to go to the rival site for that one.

You are showing 1.6.11 IDE not 1.6.12

I would remove one or the other IDE and start again.
You may also want to add a few more details such as OS, USB port types being used, What other troubleshooting steps you have taken etc.

Maybe also use the COPY ERROR function in the IDE and paste here but PLEASE PLEASE USE CODE TAGS
If I went with my wallet I wouldn't be here, I would be in the bar ogling women and having a beer.
If I went with my head I wouldn't be in the bar, i would be home in bed with the blonde, HA HA HA.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy